Our jewelry is made with a variety of fine Surgical-Grade 316L Stainless Steel, plated in 18K Gold or Rose Gold.
What are your Surgical-Grade 316L Stainless Steel products made out of?
- The base material for these products is Surgical-Grade 316L Stainless Steel
- Optional finishes include Genuine 18k Gold plating and 18k Rose Gold plating
- Quality materials designed to never fade, rust, tarnish, corrode, or stain
- Water-resistant and suitable for wearing anywhere and everywhere
- Hypoallergenic, nickel-free casted material so our pieces will not irritate or discolor
Our 316L Stainless Steel based jewelry is tarnish and water resistant. Avoid contact with strong chemicals and cleaning agents (detergent, bleach, perfume) as these solutions may damage the layer of gold or silver plating and will cause tarnishing or discoloration.
Keep your jewelry pristine and clean by wiping them down with a scratch-free cloth for a smudge-free shine. You can use mild soap and room temperature water with a soft cloth to cleanse your jewelry. Dry completely before storing.